It is first pressed at a low temperature (<40˚C) and unrefined, retaining most of the polyunsaturated fatty acids. It is the richest plant source of the essential fatty acid, Omega-3.
• Good plant source of Omega-3 & Omega-6 – Essential to the body to maintain certain functions
• Decreases cholesterol level & risk of heart diseases
• Enhances blood sugar normality & helps to maintain healthy blood circulation
• Reduces internal tissue inflammation
• Burns down excess fat
• Maintains smooth & healthy skin complexion
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Organic Flax Seed Oil (Certified Organic by BioAgriCert)
• Women going through menopause
• Individuals with eczema problem (reduces inflammation)
• Prevention of cancer
2 teaspoons per time, twice a day. Add to salad, steamed vegetables, cereals, rice, soup, pasta, etc.
Please store at cool and dry place. Do not heat or use for frying. Store in freezer after opening. This will prolong shelf life up to 2 years.